Hayamizu Hatsujo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) consider it our social duty to ensure that personal information is handled appropriately. To reflect this, the Company have drawn up the following principles on the protection of personal information, and will strive to protect and manage personal information based on these.
The Company will comply with laws and ordinances, as well as principles, guidelines and others stipulated by government authorities regarding the protection of personal information.
The Company will establish a system for the protection of personal information, will also determine internal rules, regulations, concerning the appropriate acquisition, use and management of personal information, and will comply with these.
All personal information acquired will be handled in accordance with the purpose of use determined by the Company.
The Company will not supply personal data to any third party, except in the following cases.
- Cases in which the consent of the person in question has been obtained.
- Cases in which the information is presented or provided as statistical data or other forms in which the person cannot be identified.
- Cases based on laws and regulations.
- Cases in which there is a need to protect a human life, body or fortune, and when it is difficult to obtain a principal's consent.
- Cases in which there is a special need to enhance public hygiene or promote fostering healthy children, and when it is difficult to obtain a principal's consent.
- Cases in which there is a need to cooperate regarding a central government organization or a local government, etc., performing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when there is a possibility that obtaining a principal's consent would interfere with the performance of the said affairs.
- Cases in which providing the information to the persons listed in 5. below.
The Company may sometimes use personal data jointly with other companies in the Hayamizu Group, within the range of use determined by the Company.
As well as devising measures to prevent illegal access to personal data, or loss, destruction, tampering, leakage, etc., the Company will promptly implement remedial measures in the event of an accident, etc.
When the person in question requests the disclosure, deletion or amendment, etc., of personal data held by the Company, in accordance with standards separately determined by the Company, the Company shall, having confirmed that the person making the request is the person in question, meet said request whenever appropriate, unless there is a special reason to the contrary, such as that it would violate other laws or ordinances.
- Inquiries on the protection of personal information:
- Head office, Tel +81-766-44-0550
Update date May 31st, 2021